THE HISTORY OF WELDED MESH
- Many years ago most of today’ s welded mesh applications would have been using woven mesh. By welding the wires together (instead of weaving them) the material can hold it’s shape without supports, allowing shearing, rolling, and framing to be done with relative ease!
- Individual wires welded together become stronger and more stable. Welded mesh is more suitable than woven mesh for applications where larger areas are covered. The product is has a smooth, uniformed appearance and even grid pattern.
- Southern Ontario is one of the largest markets in North America for Canada welded wire mesh. Being the first company to stock a full line of products Gerard Daniel Worldwide had a major role in developing the market.
- Not just 4×8 sheets, we also custom weld panels and blanks up to 5×10. This has added a new dimension to the product, using wire as heavy as 3/8″diameter.
- We have always had an interest in keeping the price of our products competitive, while offering the highest quality!
- 1/2″ – 6″ openings
- .063″-3/8″ dia. Wire
- Stainless & Plain Steel